Terms And Conditions
ROOMS AND LODGING
HOTEL RULES AND MANAGEMENT POLICIES
KINDLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the Terms and Rules Constituting the Agreements under which Rooms are permitted to be used by Guests and are binding on them.
1. TARIFF: The rooms are on EUROPEAN PLAN (ROOM ONLY) Please obtain the room tariff from the Front Office desk. Ala Carte meals at fixed prices are available in the Restaurant and through the Room Service.
Government tax applicable
2. ARRIVAL DEPARTURE: CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIME IS 12 NOON.
3. VALUABLE THINGS: The Management will not be responsible for any loss/case to your valuable Jewellery, Cash, important documents, etc. It must be kept at your own risk. The guest can deposit the valuable things at the RECEPTION COUNTER on request and take the receipt of the same.
4. SETTLEMENT OF BILLS: The bill must be settled on presentation. Cheques are not accepted.
5. COMPANY’S LIEN ON VISITORS’ LUGGAGE AND BELONGINGS: In case of default in payment of dues by a guest the Management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same.
6. LUGGAGE STORE: Luggage can be stored in the Luggage Room at the guest’s sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause.
7. VISITORS’ BELONGINGS: Visitors are particularly requested to deposit their Room key cards at the Reception Counter while going out.
8. HAZARDOUS GOODS: Storing of Cinema films, Raw & Exposed, or any other articles of a combustible or hazardous nature, in residential rooms or storerooms is strictly prohibited.
9. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY: Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel property caused by themselves, friends, or any other person for whom they are responsible.
10. RELATION BETWEEN COMPANY & VISITORS: Nothing herein above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute any Tenancy or sub-tenancy or any right of interest in the Hotel Premises or any part or portion thereof in favor of any guest or Resident or Visitors and the Company shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute Possession and control of the whole of the Hotel Premises.
11. RIGHTS 0F ADMISSION: The management reserves to itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the Hotel premises and to request to vacate his or her room at moment without previous notice and without notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him or her and lock the room
12. GOVERNMENT RULES & REGULATIONS: It is mandatory to produce a valid ID proof such as AADHAR CARD, DRIVING LICENCE, VOTING CARD, or PASSPORT, for each & every guest occupying the room before check-in at the hotel. Guests are requested to observe all the Government Rules and Regulations in force from time to time with respect to the Registration of Alcoholic drinks, firearms, gambling, etc prohibited.
13. AMENDMENT OF RULES: The Management reserves to itself the right to add or alter or amend any of the Terms, Conditions, and Rules.
14. DOGS & PETS: Dogs and other animals are not allowed in the Hotel.
15. VISITORS: Guest residing in the HOTEL should entertain their guests in the Lobby area only. No visitors are allowed in the rooms at any time during the day or night without the previous consent of the Management.
16. ACCIDENTS: The management does not hold itself responsible for any accidents, however, caused, whether by the use of Electrical Gadgets, Mechanical Appliances, etc or by Natural cause, including acts of gods, resulting in either loss or damage to themselves and or their property.
17. F00D: Bringing Veg & Non-Veg food to our premises is strictly prohibited under any circumstances.
CO-OPERATION IS SOLICITED